Design & Print
Stationery and Gift Shop
HOW WE GOT HERE
The company started life in the early 1930s solely as a small commercial printer, with a staff of two. On December 15, 1933 the first edition of the Turriff Advertiser was produced and so began the start of our growth to the three weekly newspapers - Turriff, Inverurie and Ellon until July 2019 along with a huge variety of commercial print.
In 1948 we became a limited company and relocated to new larger premises directly across to the other side of High Street. From hand setting to hot metal and through to letterpress we started the journey to our current level with the very latest computer and print technology. Founded by W. D. Peters and R. G. Peters the company is still family owned and run, now in its fourth generation and has a staff of over 20.